This Policy explains when and why we collect and use personal information and how we protect and safeguard any such information that we hold. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Flower Pot Nursery, Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN3 9HB.
Who are we?
We are Flower Pot Nursery Ltd and we use the trading name “Flower Pot Nursery”. We are a private limited company registered in England, number 973993160. The registered address is Flower Pot Nursery, Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN3 9HB.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information from you when you contact us about our products and services or when you use our website or if you register to receive any of our news/offer updates.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, telephone number and email address. If you make a purchase on our website your card information is not held by us – it is collected by our third party payment processors who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of card transactions as explained below.
Use of Personal Information
We will use any information that you provide for legitimate business purposes only including:
· Communicating with you in response to your enquiries or requests concerning the supply of goods and services and the processing of related quotations and orders.
· Fulfilling our obligations to you arising from any contracts entered into by you and us, including providing a delivery service for goods and services where required.
· Letting you know about any new products and services, seasonal promotions and any significant business developments that may affect the service we provide.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. If you have consented to us keeping your personal information for marketing purposes, then we may also keep your personal information in our marketing database for so long as we may have products or services which we think may be of interest to you.
Your right to request access to, deletion of or correction of your personal data
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data, and if it’s not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us for (e.g. processing your order) we will do so. Contact us on 01892 510190 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If there are any discrepancies in the information we provide, please advise us and we will correct them. If you want to access your information, send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity by post to The Data Manager, Flower Pot Nursery, Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN3 9HB. We do not accept these requests by email so we can be sure that we only provide personal data to the right person.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will never sell personal information to anyone else. Neither will we share personal information with third parties except to specifically authorised third parties for legitimate business purposes that are intended to benefit you. These could include:
· Parcel and pallet delivery companies to deliver goods requested by you.
· Credit card processing providers. No credit card details are stored on our computers. However, card details need to be shared with our payment provider to allow a payment to be processed.
· Payment transactions on the company website are handled by Paypal on their websites, not ours. Users are taken from our website to the payment gateway and only returned to our website once payment has been completed.
· Internet Service Provider – our website is operated from a secure server at a remote location. Our internet service provider enables the communications to take place.
· A future owner of this business. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to any new owner of the business.
Protection of Personal Information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. This includes the following control measures:
· Control of Access – access to the servers that store personal information is strictly controlled and limited to Flower Pot Nursery employees and authorised third parties with a need to know the information.